YWCA of Kitsap County provides support services for domestic violence victims and their children.
24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline 1.800.500.5513
- Safe and confidential emergency housing to victims and their children fleeing an immediately dangerous situation due to domestic violence
- Transitional housing, long-term housing and advocacy services
- Assistance and support navigating the civil and criminal justice systems.
- Bilingual/bi-cultural advocacy available
- Monthly legal clinic
- Safety planning and community resource referrals
- Supports families involved with DSHS to overcome barriers to employment due to domestic violence
Community Resource Advocate
- Safety planning, information and resource referrals
- Facilitated and offered at various locations in English and Spanish. Childcare provided at no cost.
Education and Community Outreach
- Domestic violence prevention
- 30-hour Domestic Violence Core Competency Training is hosted quarterly for advocates and allied professionals working in the field of domestic violence services
- Presentations on YWCA services and programs are available to the community at no cost